2. Corcos, J., Przydacz, M., Campeau, L., Gray, G., Hickling, D., Honeine, C., Radomski, S. B., Stothers, L., Wagg, A. Lond, F. (2017) CUA guideline on adult overactive bladder. Canadian Urological Association journal , Journal de l’Association des urologues du Canada, 11(5), E142-E173.
4. Eric J. Gonzalez, Lauren Arms, and Margaret A. Vizzard, “The Role(s) of Cytokines/Chemokines in Urinary Bladder Inflammation and Dysfunction,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, Article ID 120525, 17 pages, (2014). https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/120525.
6. Carrie M. Hersh, Robert J. Fox. (2018). Disease Management: Multiple Sclerosis. Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education. Retrieved from: http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/medicalpubs/diseasemanagement/neurology/multiple_sclerosis/#bib5
8. Transparency Market Research (TMR). Urinary Catheters Market (Product Type – Intermittent Catheters, Foley Catheters, and Male External Catheters) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 – 2025 https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/urinary-catheters-market.html
10. PR Newswire. (n.d.). Global multiple sclerosis market volume in 2012 and 2017 (in billion U.S. dollars). In Statista – The Statistics Portal. Retrieved January 23, 2019, from https://www.statista.com/statistics/372320/ms-global-market-outlook-2017/.
11. CDC. (n.d.). Total number of deaths due to urinary bladder cancer in the United States from 1999 to 2015. In Statista – The Statistics Portal. Retrieved January 23, 2019, from https://www.statista.com/statistics/534955/urinary-bladder-cancer-deaths-in-us/.
13. Fortune Business Insights (2019) Urinary Catheter Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis 2019-2026. Available at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/urinary-catheter-market-101665.
14. Milo, S., Nzakizwanayo, J., Hathaway, H. J., Jones, B. V., & Jenkins, A. T. A. (2019). Emerging medical and engineering strategies for the prevention of long-term indwelling catheter blockage. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part H: Journal of Engineering in Medicine, 233(1), 68–83. https://doi.org/10.1177/0954411918776691
15. Healthy People 2020 – Foundation Health Measure Report – Health-Related Quality of Life and Well-Being. Retrieved from: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/about/foundation-health-measures/Health-Related-Quality-of-Life-and-Well-Being